Washing machine – tips and tricks for a clean laundry
Everyone has a washing machine. It is one of the most important household appliances you have at home. That is why it is important that you use it on the right mainer, and that you get everything out of it that you put in – both figuratively and literally, with that last sock that always gets stuck in the drum. That is why we have the best tips for getting the most out of your washing machine. You will find them all below!
A washing machine is – just like a washer-dryer or dryer – white goods. These types of household appliances are usually not very cheap. It is therefore smart to orient yourself well before purchasing a washing machine. The tips on our information page will help you with this.
You cannot wash a wool sweater in the same way as a pair of jeans, because then you end up with a belly button sweater. That is why all textiles are provided with washing labels with washing marks, which explain at what temperature and with which washing program you should wash it, or whether you should take it to the dry cleaner. These symbols on laundry labels all have different meanings.
best washing machines of the moment
- You can suddenly get bothered by it: a smelly washing machine. There are two types of stench that the washing machine can cause, namely a musty odor in the washing drum (this often also causes your laundry to smell) or a sewer smell in the house.
- If you are going to wash, you can put liquid detergent or washing powder in a drum or container. Where does detergent go seems a simple question, but sometimes it is not entirely clear which detergent belongs in which compartment. There are several compartments in washing machine basins, namely for prewash, main wash and fabric softener.
- Do you want to clean your washing machine? You do that really thoroughly if you clean not only the outside but also the inside. This way you prevent unpleasant odors and grease lice. These tips will help you.
- It is very attractive to ignore the washing instructions when washing clothes and put everything together in the washing machine, but you will not get the best results. The most important part of washing is sorting by material and color and choosing the right washing program.
- You just bought or are planning to buy a washing machine. Such a thing is not cheap and it is nice to be able to use it for as long as possible. Cleaning expert Zamarra Kok gives six essential tips to help your washing machine last for years .
- Choosing a washing machine is quite difficult because the choice of white goods is huge! If you are going to buy your first washing machine, it is smart to orient yourself well on the range. The answer to the question ‘what is a good washing machine’ is not the same for everyone. Your preferences determine what the best washing machine is for you.
- With the help of the review scores and our tips, you will find the best washing machine for you. And because you can also compare on price, you are always guaranteed a cheap washing machine. Once you have made your choice, we will help you connect your new washing machine step by step.
- Kieskeurig receives a lot of questions from consumers every day, for example via Facebook. Of course, we answer them with love, but sometimes an overview is nice. That is why the five most frequently asked questions in the field of washing and drying.